06 November 2017

a few leaves and Internet woes


A young girl at church, Kathleen, heard that I miss colorful autumn leaves so she brought me a few leaves from her yard. Not as brilliant as our Autumn Joy maple tree produced but fun to sketch.

Having internet problems . . . Currently, I can only post entries at church with their free wifi. Not a lot of selection around here but I'm asking around in hopes of finding a new service. I can't really think of opening an Etsy shop to sell prints or notecards online until this is resolved. Also looking into buying a signal booster for my phone to solve my not having a signal on a regular basis.

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is nice, and I like how your words follow the contour of the leaves. Fall comes and goes so quickly, it seems. Painting the leaves preserves this season for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does preserve the season! Sketchbooks I filled when we lived in Kansas have many pages full of glorious reds, russets, oranges, and golds -- Autumn leaves accompanied by burr oak acorns I loved to gather. While I dearly love our new home in Texas, autumn just isn't the same. πŸπŸ‚πŸΏπŸ

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...