02 March 2017

something new


Bill is going through some physical therapy in hope that the nerve causing his arm pain will "get loose" from whatever may be pinching it. They also hope to increase his mobility; since his neck surgery, he has had limited range of motion in that arm.

Anyway, we were in College Station, running errands before his appointment and stopping for lunch at Jason's Deli. I love their chicken pot pie but I'm currently avoiding all grains so I ordered BBQ brisket on a baked potato, a common offering in Texas. But this time, I had it on a sweet potato --- and it was good! A bit messy to sketch, with cheddar cheese melted all over the top, but very good.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your sketches so much! I hope Bill's pinched nerve will "get loose" quickly. That is so painful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too! This is _not_ the surgical outcome we expected. They really don't know why he is still in pain, since the bulging discs are no longer the problem.

    Glad you enjoy my sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...